Gold Medal Safety Padding is seclusion room safety padding, specifically designed for situations where violent behaviour may result in injury to the detainee themselves, police officers or cause material damage.
The Gold Medal product has been installed in numerous police stations and assisted police officers & constables to safely preform their duties throughout the world. Should you require a brochure please click here to download our UK & Ireland brochure
The main Policing benefits are:
- Virtually indestructible, no ligature points and withstands attempts to rip, gouge, or otherwise damage. Gold Medal seclusion rooms installed in 1973 are still in active use today.
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is a specified product (USA, Ireland, Australia & Canada) & preferred choice in new builds.
- When completed, our seclusion room padding is uniform & smooth, with no cracks or open seams, unlike competing products.
- Completely self extinguishing, as demonstrated by extensive fire testing & certificates.
- Easily cleaned: detergents will not harm the surface & non-slip surface is completely fungus resistant.
- Can be installed in any existing seclusion room or cell and can fit any style of room.
Our seclusion room, custody suite or time-out room padding product is not intended to replace established police management practices, but to supplement them in order to provide a safe environment for the detainees and police officers.
Gold Medal Gallery. click to enlarge.