“These new facilities are humane, hygienic and meet with international best practice”Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Michael McDowell. (Cloverhill Prison, Ireland)
Gold Medal Safety Padding Features & Benefits.
- Longevity; the first Gold Medal room was installed in New York, 1973 and is still in active use today. With the correct care our rooms will last indefinitely. There are no ligature points and the product withstands attempts to rip, gouge, or otherwise damage.
- Gold Medal is specifically designed seclusion room padding. It is not an adapted product, unlike competing products.
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is a specified product (USA, Ireland, Australia & Canada) & preferred choice in new builds.
- International brand name trusted throughout the commercial world for 40 years.
- When completed, our seclusion room padding is uniform & smooth, with no cracks or open seams.
- Completely self extinguishing; demonstrated by extensive fire testing & certificates.
- Easily cleaned; detergents will not harm the surface & non-slip surface is completely fungus resistant.
- Can be installed in any existing seclusion room or cell and can fit any style of room.
Seclusion Rooms Before Gold Medal Safety Padding.
Historically vinyl, taraflex or canvas has been used for Seclusion Rooms, however if one small corner, seam or thread is exposed, an inmate or patient can cause severe damage to themselves or the room; resulting in expensive repairs and render the room unusable for long periods of time.
View our blog post Seclusion Room Safety Padding – Why choose Gold Medal Safety Padding? for more information and images.
GMSP unique advantage.
Gold Medal Safety Padding primary benefit is its longevity over years and resilience to damage; its virtually indestructible. Our safety padding provides no cracks or open seams, unlike competing products which would result in significant damage and costs to the client.
Gold Medal Gallery. click to enlarge.
Sorry, nothing found.